My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.
But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.
Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.
Title: Everything, Everything
Author: Nicola Yoon
Publisher: Penguin Random House
Release date: September 1st 2015
Original Cover Art
About the Author
- I believe in love. Really, truly.
- I’m kind of a hopeless romantic.
- I’m a proud member of the We Need Diverse Books team.
- In a former life I made jewelry. You can see some of it here.
- I love Karoake, but I cannot sing. I. Am. The. Worst. My song of choice is “Making Love out of Nothing at all” by Air Supply, because AIR SUPPLY.
- My husband makes custom notebooks. They are pretty popular.
- I hand write my first drafts.
- I keep all the empty pens.
- I was (am and always will be) a late bloomer.
- In a former life I was French. I could live entirely on wine & cheese.
- Or maybe Korean because I could live on Kimchi & Galbi too.